Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

138,329 Posts in 17,297 Topics- by 53,821 Members - Latest Member: Cherre Swanepoel

April 24, 2024, 12:17:23 PM
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What is the best thing about biking ?  (Read 58611 times)
Riaan
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 08:55:17 PM »

Ek stem saam Captain. Ek wardeer die tyd op my bike en die natuurskoon. 2funny
Sewer_Rat
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2007, 09:56:08 PM »

Ek stem saam Captain. Ek wardeer die tyd op my bike en die natuurskoon. 2funny
Net een ding, cleavage is NIE al natuurskoon nie, kyk so nou en dan na die blommetjies en die berge ook  Roll Eyes
Sewer_Rat
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2007, 09:56:50 PM »

Ag i love you too Sewerrat.  2funny
Smaak jou ook stukkend  Cheesy
roan
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2007, 08:44:07 AM »

I like the fact that all bikers share a kind of bond. An instant community if you will. It is the best feeling in the world riding somewhere new, seeing my friends, new and old, riding in front and behind me. It gives me a sense of belonging and freedom that I never before had.

It is the descovery of new roads, re-riding old ones and the absolute honesty shared.
Another point, I rode to Meltonwold alone, but as I arrived, my friends were still awaake, awaiting me with warmth and love. What more can I say? THANK YOU, one and all, my biker family..  smitten

When i heard that you were on your way in the dark and freezing cold I realised that you were a real HARDCORE biker.

All I can say is RESPECT !
Riaan
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2007, 01:40:17 PM »

Die kaapse weer is anti bike op die stadium tickedoff
Captain Slow
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2007, 02:38:43 PM »

Die kaapse weer is anti bike op die stadium tickedoff

Dit het nou net begin reen hier in PE ook. Dis pik donker.
Riaan
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2007, 02:39:51 PM »

as alles wat hier is nog na jou toe moet kom kan ek net sê voorspoed
Sewer_Rat
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2007, 09:51:14 PM »

When i heard that you were on your way in the dark and freezing cold I realised that you were a real HARDCORE biker.

All I can say is RESPECT !
Thank you for this, but some would call it obsessive compulsive... uglystupid2
All I know, it was worth it all metting the fabulous ppl that i have that weekend. I would do it all again
Cassie
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2008, 09:45:08 AM »

The best thing about biking?

FREEDOM!!!!!!!   Wink
Colyn
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2008, 09:53:17 AM »

That is true but I also like the close contact with the environment ... entering a small rural town at sundown ... slowing cruising up the mainstreet and smelling all the different aromas from the houses ... I love the smell of the freshly tilled highveld farms and I enjoy the smell of the forests in the mountains.

All these things are great and then I have to say ... I love the solitude of being in my helmet space ... one of the main reasons why I rarely use an iPod.
Wim Skywalker
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2008, 04:24:10 PM »

Ek . . . ek like jaag. I love speed. The thrill, the excitement, the danger . . . I LOVE IT!!!

If EVER I have enough money to do this, I want to build a bike - Busa or ZX14 - that is capable of doing 450km/h. Why?? To feel what it feels like. For the rush. To allow my bodies adrenaline to take complete control.

Danie
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2008, 07:54:49 PM »

Ek ry elke dag 48 km werk toe en terug met een van my motorfietse - Maandag tot Vrydag.  Ek kan gewoonlik soggens nie wag om werk toe te ry nie - net omdat ek lus is vir bike ry.

Ek hou nie werklik daarvan om saam in n groep te ry nie, want ek hou daarvan om dinge op my eie tyd te doen - en teen n spoed waarmee ek gemaklik voel. Ek dink ook nie ander motorfietsryers sal graag saam met my wil ry nie - ek ry oor die algemeen dalk te stadig - veral as my vrou saam ry. Sy was nog nooit eintlik erg oor motorfietse nie, en sal beslis nie saam ry as ek te vinnig ry nie.

Soms kan ek darem ook nie die versoeking weerstaan om n bietjie vinniger te ry nie - ek oorskry egter nooit 170 km/u nie. My normale spoed is gew0onlik 130 km/u met die Kawasaki.

Ons krag sal nou enige oomblik afgaan - "power sharing" - so ek groet vir eers.

Groetnis

Captain Slow
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2008, 09:14:42 PM »

Even though i ride a KLR when i pull away from a stop during my daily commute by the time i hit 5th the cars looks so small in my rear mirrors...  2funny

... and did i mention the sound from my Penta pipe it sound like thunder  coolsmiley
Colyn
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2008, 10:06:21 PM »

Only a biker can really know why we ride ... so many things. Yep Wim when I was young I also felt that need for speed. Just the other day I was saying to Roan that maybe I must get a K1200R and take it to someone with only instruction ... "As fast as possible." Smiley ... problem is that I wont have the balls to ride it Wink
Captain Slow
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2008, 07:02:39 AM »

Only a biker can really know why we ride ... so many things. Yep Wim when I was young I also felt that need for speed. Just the other day I was saying to Roan that maybe I must get a K1200R and take it to someone with only instruction ... "As fast as possible." Smiley ... problem is that I wont have the balls to ride it Wink

Nahhh even your LT has more speed than my KLR... thats more than enough speed.  Wink
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic