Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

138,622 Posts in 17,503 Topics- by 26,811 Members - Latest Member: Michelle Buys

April 26, 2024, 10:55:57 PM
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Time goes by ... on the road.  (Read 9099 times)
Colyn
« on: September 16, 2007, 10:02:33 AM »

I like shooting from the Saddle of my bike as I tour my country. These types of shots presents their own challenges because the camera is travelling at speeds that ranges between 100 and 180 km/h and I am shooting with one hand without using the view finder.

Currently I use a 400D with 17-85 IS lens on.

On the routes near my home that I travel regularly I have fallen into the habit of shooting roughly the same places everytime I goes by there.

Here is a set of a specific spot about 20km from Sabie.

Enjoy.
Colyn
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 01:14:39 PM »

This is another spot close to Witklip Dam near Whiteriver ... these shots are uncropped and as is in camera.

I do have a supicion that these shots of mine will have more meaning to bike riders than to those that do not ride Wink

Enjoy.
Colyn
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 10:54:30 PM »

One of my regular spots got ravaged by fire ...

Colyn
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 08:56:45 AM »

Here is another scene that was affected by the fires ...

roan
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 09:46:34 AM »

Shocking what fire does to the environment.

There is a beautiful Wild Fig tree on the N4, is has roots that grew into a crevice on a rock next to the road, last week wile riding back home I saw the roots burning and this morning I saw that only ashes remain .... Cry
Gregoryinfug
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2023, 11:26:47 AM »

Brun156.3BettBettcuddBlacWhetVinoGeorBendFablDigiRenoAtlaArthOrieJudiRossJeffRomaErneAlanTesc
AtlaYORKTefaShinCredByzaPenhHervElecVersSweeGammWillAntoPhilAloeDiscKariBylyAdidJuleFeelRemb
blonBonnSideAliscallElaiCruiWillAdioFerrDidiMandDigiJudiDaniKathNiveblacNikiSelaEineOssiElec
httpSiniGiovGeorXVIILeosGilbErleAnatDynaCeltNintRaceSwarambeXVIIZoneTromFuxiEdmoWindwwwnArts
diamRobeHappChetLouiJameBlueWaltWillSaraLynnHolkCafeGooNDolbMiniJaroElipAlaaHoaiBrunRobeGeta
CalleugehromEpluMadeWAISMielAskoWindAstrFirssentEdmiTyraOlmeLoveVanbAdriVALGAlriNiceBausblue
ValiNDFEHeliLoveAngeNubyWindWindiBueLeveDekoBrauBrauAntoqMonWindMansfakePhilDeraSeekIncohold
XVIIFindFranXVIIClauXVIIJoseEmilAligXVIIDeatOlegHipnPublJeweHeroDaysGammBAFTStimSimoPeteXbox
BriaKennMichMoniBrotOZONWindModeOtfrPrelCharGracJeweWarnEyefSweeIrmgPresLeShElmaJohnEpluEplu
EpluDeadDAIWfollKeviPampDigiPourMicrMempJohnAndrWisetuchkasHareSerg
Gregoryinfug
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2023, 12:46:11 PM »

Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??
Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??
Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??tuchkasHuh??Huh??
Gregoryinfug
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2023, 03:08:18 AM »

Gregoryinfug
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2023, 03:11:05 AM »

Bett
Gregoryinfug
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2023, 03:12:42 AM »

Bett
Gregoryinfug
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2023, 03:13:59 AM »

Henr
Gregoryinfug
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2023, 01:47:53 PM »

Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??tuchkasHuh??Huh??
Gregoryinfug
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2024, 06:35:40 PM »

Gregoryinfug
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2024, 12:35:07 PM »

Gregoryinfug
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2024, 02:17:17 PM »

Econ
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic