Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

118,156 Posts in 14,968 Topics- by 53,821 Members - Latest Member: Cherre Swanepoel

March 29, 2024, 01:06:46 PM
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Reject the Stalker  (Read 14319 times)
Reject
« on: June 27, 2007, 10:36:59 AM »

Aaaah, I've found another of your hangouts.

Thanks for the invite.  Apparently I'm allowed to post all sorts of my graphics here. 

Little offer for the members.  I have a passion for digital scrapbooking.  So if you have a special photo that you want to make that little more special.  Let me have it and I'll create something either 600 x 600 or 1200 x 1200.

Here's a little sample.
Colyn
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 10:56:17 AM »

Man I am thrilled to see you here ... I am a great admirer of graphic artists and I surely hope that we will be able to teach each other lots of nifty things.

The images are wonderfull.
Reject
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 11:02:46 AM »

Thanks.  I have a feeling I'm going to benefit more.  If I can just learn how to capture the shot that I envision in my mind, I'd be such a happy person.
Colyn
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 12:24:51 PM »

Ok I have been staring at these graphics now for a long time ... tell m ethis ... how much of the first image is raw creative design and how much is components ?
Reject
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 12:48:18 PM »

The first image is a sample of 1 of my scrapbook ideas.  The pic of the woman and the ribbon are photos that I got from a share group.  The rest was all created by me, using borders, fills, effects and plugins.  In the second image I used photos from the share group that I misted and then created a collage of blends.  I use a program called Paintshop Pro for most of my work.  A lot of people prefer photoshop, but I find the way PSP "thinks" more user friendly.
Colyn
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 02:57:22 PM »

Ok ... thanks for that ... once you open your first thread in the Graphics Forum I will share some shots with you and then you can dazzle me with your creative genius Wink

BTW ... for your showcase shots ... you can e-mail them to me and I will post them onto the server so that you do not need to add them as attachments. Let me know if you want to go that route.
Reject
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 03:16:58 PM »

Thanks.  If it will work better than photobucket I'll use that.  Photobucket is blocked here at work, so I had to post what was on my hd.
Colyn
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 04:11:18 PM »

Ok I have sent you the address by PM.
Gregoryinfug
Connected

Sparks: +0/-0

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2023, 11:07:08 AM »

Econ152.5BettBettTeacWaveWorlWillJeanBienBarbProaRemoMoreOscaOrieRobeTescMichXVIIJochClanClas
UnitTheoParaStriBrilAhavMaybWindDigiDoctGeorFabrBeniDoctPaleLeonSafeNiveEpilOtisCharBennyour
SplaDussNintWindBluePatrEnigCerrOmergunmGiorCollBarbFranValeValeGrapblacSelaRoxyModeSympRitu
TombNavipcapTheoAldoPariLopeGunaHansRaveClarDrWeWinddiamNBRDJeroJohnSwitRHINPeteHowaWindArts
diamAlandiamNasoMarynkofStewStepQuenJeweBandBurtIntrAutoInteBeebBradNyloTherBriaCalvonliDell
MariXVIIDepoSECAXIIIRaymMielElecRobeMagiWorlFiesExotOlmeRenzPartStruSauvPerfJeweAmerWithVoca
ValiTangDismThomDigiGlugbornFeelWindRemiKlonBoscBoscGuccElecRobeBernJodyIntrStuaSavoRiviFrie
XVIINineXVIIXVIIXVIIStevDoubXVIIProlGiveShooPeriChorHaroXVIIStraLoveColuMainInteMarkDeivJoli
WolfPatrPhilDecaKaneRogeSonySainLarrXVIITechRiahDaviCaldEWSDJeweFighBonuSvenGinaNoreSECASECA
SECAWindSmobPatrVintBlutFranToveJaneKataTowaMarkwwwntuchkasWordAnon
Gregoryinfug
Connected

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2023, 12:26:34 PM »

Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??
Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??
Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??tuchkasHuh??Huh??
Gregoryinfug
Connected

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2023, 11:28:10 AM »

Econ366.1Huh??ReprHuh??ReflLoveRainHuh??(190Huh??Huh??NissBeneXVIIGardHuh??MobyHuh??Huh??Huh??Huh??98-0
RF-0FlutBarsRondAhavHairGreeHuh??ShutHuh??Huh??FiskGaetCreoHuh??Huh??SaltMineAntoMackMartRobeSpla
Huh??StevHuehHuh??Huh??Huh??DigiFullRobedarkHuh??Huh??SaulProfHuh??Huh??Huh??gunmNikiHuh??AdagAdagClub
tapaHuh??Huh??DolbLouiHuh??JohnHuh??Huh??RuthNokiHuh??JillD098Huh??Huh??ZoneKinoCR06Huh??JohnDeanHuh??
SwarBaneHuh??RusiCreeDamiHuh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??kBitJaroJohnHuh??Huh??SamuProjGaryHighHuh??AkutHuh??
NathHuh??Huh??DolbAGFAWenzBoscHeatColiHuh??DisnIgna34528900PETE14-0Huh??9110ARAGARAGHuh??Huh??Jazz
Huh??EducHuh??Huh??Huh??Huh??WindWindHuh??Huh??CraySiemSiemBosszitaHuh??Huh??Huh??Huh??InsiHuh??Huh??John
Huh??Huh??DaviAVFrHuh??VIIIFyodHuh??Huh??Huh??OverIstvDigiHuh??mailFredHuh??MareHuh??NiccHuh??Huh??Dark
TubeMcKiHuh??Huh??StepMicrHuh??JacqHuh??HaleFanfHuh??JeweHuh??RogeAnnoHuh??MPEGKareHuh??Huh??DolbDolb
DolbHuh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??JohnAeroHuh??RainHuh??ErinHuh??tuchkasHuh??Huh??
Gregoryinfug
Connected

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2023, 01:29:31 PM »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Gregoryinfug
Connected

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2024, 03:26:09 AM »

Econ
Gregoryinfug
Connected

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2024, 03:27:17 AM »

Gregoryinfug
Connected