Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

138,501 Posts in 17,451 Topics- by 53,821 Members - Latest Member: Cherre Swanepoel

April 25, 2024, 09:09:42 AM
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rhenosterkop Koiponds ... I have a vision  (Read 78951 times)
Colyn RK21
Prowler
Administrator
Connected

Sparks: +0/-0

« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2008, 03:02:27 PM »

Well today is big day for me ... all three ponds have clear water. I suppose this thread is now reaching a point where it will die down. Will be strange not to have to update my journal here but I hope that new pond owners or prospective pond owners find some value in here. I have tried to cover all the incidents that popped up during the building and eventual population of the ponds.

My initial budget was for R40,000.00 and as could be expected it did not make the grade. Up today the expenditure is just under the R70,000.00 which includes all electrical work as well as the initial purchase of fish stock.

I had to lay down a second pipe line to the tank filters because the existing 40mm could not cope with two pumps.

5 Weeks after adding the fish and seeing the ponds turn to pea soup the water is finally clear and it was an eventful and frustration filled 5 weeks.

These two shots are of the head of the veggie pond and as you can see the water is now very clear.

Bottom drain in pond #1 ... 1.7 meters down.

Veggie pond skimmer ... the goldfish cleaned this up in 2 days. The thick
layer of algae is gone from the bottom and the bags of stone is visible.

Wasted are the hours not spent in the saddle!
Colyn RK21
Prowler
Administrator
Connected

« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2008, 03:22:27 PM »

Here are some of the things I did to the system in the past week ...

1. Installed synthetic filter material in the final collection trough.
This made a big difference because it removed the dead floating algae and removed the suspended dust particles.

2. Rerouted the UV lights to have both in parallel on a single pump line.
I think the reduced flow through the lights made them more efficient.

3. Increased flow through the bottom drains.
I reduced some of the filtration material to increase the flows because the fiber mat was now doing the polishing of the water. This increased the flowrate through the bottom drains and drew large quantities of algae into the settlement troughs of both.

4. Increased the goldfish population in veggiepond.
This is most probably the single biggest visible change that I made. I started off with 30 fish of around 80 - 100mm. A week ago I added another 30 and this brought a fast and visible change. I never knew that goldfish is such voracious algae eaters and with hours it was obvious how the layers of green slimy algae was being stripped off the filter bags.

The skimmer trough was always plagued by a thick layer of algae that covered the bags of stone and I placed 4 goldfish in this trough. Yesterday morning the skimmer trough was clean with clear water and only coarse plant material on the bottom.

It is my opinion that the bio system is running now and I see lots of algae dying off in the streambed and the rocks are being washed clean.

I can see the fish grazing on the bottom of pond #2 ... 2.2 meters down and it is almost 30 months from the day that I decided to do the ponds.

I want to thank you all for your participation in this thread and without your valuable input many issues may still have been haunting me.

I have a few more small incidents that I will document for the record.

Colyn RK21
Prowler
Administrator
Connected

« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2008, 12:31:12 PM »

Quote from: Colyn
In order to maintain the spirit of the thread I am posting this shot of my first parasite encounter ...

With the help from the forum members it was identified as Anchor worm and the whole story is in the Parasites forum.

Help is on the way from Paul and hopefully by the weekend I can treat the unlucky fish and not revert to violence Wink

Well the stuff arrived from Paul and I managed to catch the fish. So on a bright Saturday morning me and wife tackled the task ...

The kit ...

The patient ... bagged and ready for the operation.
Must say, he looks quite perplexed.

As per advice from Paul the fish was not sedated but bagged
and a hole cut to expose the worm. This allowed my wife to
keep a grip on the fish in the bag while I removed the worm.

Worm out and medication applied.

Four days later and the fish seems clean and was returned to
the pond. There is flower petal visible on the fish Wink ... not fungus.

Once again I want to thank Paul for his advice and I checked the fish again this morning ... looks clean and is eating well.

It was great to have that Koi Medikit on hand. The little manual is great, to the point and it is really nice to know all the stuff that is needed is in the box.

Colyn RK21
Prowler
Administrator
Connected

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2008, 08:43:20 AM »

Just some random shots from the ponds ...

Enjoy Wink

Colyn RK21
Prowler
Administrator
Connected

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2008, 10:31:37 AM »

It has been a month since I last posted here ... a month full of incidents, trials and tribulation. Most noteworthy was the fall I took in the mountains near Tzaneen ... my leg is healing but I am still on crutches. For those that are interested in bikes you can read the whole story on Tripwired.

The ponds are changing almost daily as time goes by. I am not too sure of the value of the two green tanks with shadecloth balls in ... I don't know if they are adding any value to the system and I am seriously thinking about converting them into trickle towers.

About two weeks ago I noticed the first signs of string algae or blanket weed as it is also called. Slowly but surely this stuff started invading the whole system, clogging the grids at the stream entrances and smothering the hyacinths ... then some of the other plants started dying off and a vicious cycle was set in motion ... the more the plants suffered the better the weed grew. Then on Friday morning I noticed little black organisms growing in the first level of the waterfall ... by Saturday all the green slime algae were gone from that trough and I noticed these black things on the second level and in the stream beds. It seems as if this black organism is retarding the string algae.

Today I made some modifications to the plant pots by adding more crushed stone to create an island that are above the water level. I did this because I noticed the plants that were surrounded by this dry stone did not suffer from the algae.

Something that I am quite proud of is the fact that I introduced 96 koi and 70 goldfish to the ponds and I have not lost a single fish so far. I think that is something that I can build on. I had that anchor worm incident and that was treated successfully. On a rough estimate I would say the koi are now roughly twice as long and three times as heavy measured against what they were when I brought them in 9 weeks ago.

I introduced mollies and platies into the pump chamber and reservoir and the mosquito problem is solved there. I had an invasion of frogs and the veggie pond was infested with them. We suck the egg strings off as much as we can but obviously tadpoles still appeared in great numbers. My son has placed three oscars and two freshwater sharks into the veggie pond. The oscars do not eat the tadpoles but it appears as if the sharks has developed a pallet for them ... the pond is clean and the sharks are bloated.

The algae is really a pain the backside because they clog the synthetic filter material up quit rapidly.

Here are some shots ...

Feeding time in Pond #2

Feeding in pond #1

Comments on the algae will be welcomed ... I am adapting a wait and see stance.

Barbyw
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2008, 09:08:01 PM »

Oh the joys of blanket weed crazy2 I remember it well and spent many happy hours removing it from our pond in Ireland. We never found a way to control it and put it down to the climate but you dont have the cold and wet that we had there. All I can say is good luck and if you find a solution I will be happy for you.
Colyn RK21
Prowler
Administrator
Connected

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2008, 09:27:35 PM »

Update ... by last Sunday the algae was really annoying and all the ponds were covered by floater and bundles on the floors up to over a meter high ... I shut the pumps down and waited for the system to come to rest ... then I sprinkled coarse salt on every bundle I could see on the floors. I also sprinkled salt on some of the chambers in the filters.

With in almost minutes the algae started lifting from the floors and floated ... I fired the pumps up and all the floating algae was drawn into the skimmer trough within about an hour. So today I have very little string algae around.

Colyn RK21
Prowler
Administrator
Connected

« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2009, 03:04:20 PM »

Well it is almost exactly 6 months to the day that has passed by since I added my fish. Tiny 6-8 cm little kois that almost looked lost in the two ponds. Each pond did get the number of fish that I expected to be happy once they have grown up.

During this time I went through many phases of anxiety and happiness and these were all well documented here.

Since the fiasco of the pH meter being wrong I have done a full test of all the elements of my ponds during the middle of November and have not tested the water again. The plants looks good ... still struggling here and there but the obvious rise in bio mass in the ponds are showing it's effects.

My water is clear and maintenance is down to cleaning the fiber matting once a day. I will post images of that as soon as my DSL is sorted out.

The bio diversity in the system is developing fabulously and I am very happy with what I see.

The mollies and platies in the final collection chambers are breeding and the population is fast reaching a point where I will need to harvest. The goldfish are doing well, actually too well with the result that they have spread into the koi ponds via the pumps and now I need to find a way to catch them out. I am actually contemplating a predator or two.

Of the initial 98 koi placed in the ponds I have lost two ... 1 to dropsy and one to unknown ailments. I am not concerned about that because it is an acceptable mortality rate for any population transplant Wink

Back in July when I started a feeding session was two shooter glasses with small, tiny pellets. One glass per pond, no food to the goldfish in the veggie pond.

Today I feed around 1.75 liters of small pellets and they will eat more if I give more. The fish vary between 20 to 30cm and I am really impressed with how they are slowly but surely taking up the space in the ponds. I will have to remove a number of fish by the end of the season because I have many that are in same shades of the colour spectrum and I want more variety.

I am glad I stuck it out and allowed the natural system to kick in without adding mechanical components out of frustration. The whole system is busy settling into the surroundings and someone recently mentioned that this is actually not koiponds but a koi garden ... I liked that Wink

I guess I have reached the goals of the vision to a large extent and confirmed my theory that far too many operators make the koi ponds too complex and too expensive. Lots of money are being poured down the drains with overspeccing and overbuilding ponds. From this over indulgence flows serious maintenance issues and in the end lots of heartaches for the inexperienced koi enthusiast.

My next project will be to build a 30,000l little pond complete with integrated bio filter and water polishing ... running on one submersible pump. I want to get to a fully working pond and fish for around R20,000.00

I will keep you posted. Thanks for all the contributions here and remember to keep it simple ... mother nature is a wonderful koi partner to have.

Colyn RK21
Prowler
Administrator
Connected

« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2009, 10:29:50 PM »

Quote from: Chris Neaves
That sounds great - we all followed your saga with interest. Enjoy your water feature.

Yes - the KISS principal - keep it simple stupid .....

What do you mean by an integrated biofilter and mechanical filter?

If you look at this shot you will notice on the right hand side a series of chambers ...

Now those chambers are fed by the bottom drain. With this project I learned a lot about these chambers and how to get good performance out of them. If they are properly designed you can achieve basically all your filtration from something like this as well as polishing the water with some synthetic fibre. It must include gravel, this coarse filtration to catch the initial solids in the water. Then another gravel bed and plants ... here you will get the dangerous stuff out of the water. Then some more filtration, brushes or shade cloth ... I prefer the brushes now and then some form of polishing to clean the water of all solids that is left. From here you need to cascade the water over some steps into the sump where your pump is.

In this setup your pump is pumping clean water and by doing this you are prolonging your pump life and also preventing the pump from adding to your woes by churning solids up into small solids Wink

I am obviously not handling the various chambers in detail here but I think you can imagine what it will have to look like. With an integrated filter like this you have the advantage that you can depend on gravity to do most of the work and the pump only returns the water to the main inlet source of your pond.

I am an old carp angler and in my mind koi is just colorful carp with the same type of needs as a wild carp. Now carp is not fond of busy water and by this I mean you rarely find them in rapids or in fast flowing channels. For this reason I think it is not natural to jet your water into the ponds and I have a really bad idea of all and any airstones ... the high pitch whistle of that compressed air is surely not good for the sanity of your koi.

So it is my personal feeling that you need to think carefully about your water inlet ... get that water up ... 1 to 1.5 meters is enough and then cascade it as vigorously as you can into your pond. The cascades plays a big role in gas exchange in your water but once it hits that pond it must not be disturbed any longer.

This cascade of mine was designed to be functional but I also had to handle the noise of that waterfall because it is right next to my bedroom window.

Note the structure with the steps each having a deep hollow at the back ... sort of a sound box. This channels all the sound outwards to wards the pool. If you walk along the pool the water noise is really loud but the moment you pass the last box the noise level  drops by around 80%. I can hardly hear the waterfall in my room.

Now to get back to my story about the water flow in the pond. From the waterfall the water lands in the pool and flows along the curve towards the outlet on the other end.  This creates a slow clockwise flow pattern in the pond with some of the dynamic water going out into the cascade stream towards pond #2.

The bottom drain is about a meter away to the right of the waterfall ... so the water in the pond circles around from the waterfall and then comes back over the bottom drain.

My ponds have extremely quiet water and it is interesting to see when the fish goes down to rest on the bottom, in which areas they do it. Always way back from the waterfall.

Obviously I am saying things now that goes against most of the popular ideas about water circulation and water dynamics but I am confident that by mimicking what I see in nature I am doing things right for the koi.

I have heard stories about people having jets in that generates strong currents and that the fish is forced to "exercise" against those currents ... ja well so be it ... people is known to put their animals on treadmills, force their kids into gymnasiums etc. People sometimes do things without thinking Smiley

Why should a koi be exercised ... it is not a predator like a marlin or a snoek or a trout ... it is a lazy, laid back browser and as such needs to have calm water ... that is why they live in huge water bodies like dams and lakes and wide slow moving rivers with them in the deep quiet pools.

It is my opinion that if we claim that we are koi lovers we need to take note of the real requirements for koi to be happy. They bring us a lot of joy and we owe them at least a comfortable and viable environment. To blast them with jet streams and air bubbles is basically cruel. They live in a solid element that transmits the faintest sound for long distances. Why pollute their habitat with the high pitch whine of pressure pumps and airstone jet streams.

As I have said elsewhere ... from 98 fingerlings in July I am now at 96 fish of between 20 and 30cm and I have not seen a single sore or skin lesion ... I am beginning to think that because my koi are happy they are healthy. Lately I have been asked by a number of people to come and look at something that is wrong at their ponds or fish that is sick. In all the instances where I had seen sores or bad infections on fish their was one common factor ... HIGH DENSITY. I have also seen a few pump systems that looks like a space control center with presure pumps all over. The noise in these pump rooms are serious. Now think about it ... that noise transmitted through the water in the pipes into the ponds ... cannot be a peaceful environment.

But enough of my philosophy ... I am way to green in this game to claim experience.

PS ... I see mechanical filters in two main groups ... those that operate with gravity and where strata is used to catch debris and then those that use high pressure pumps ... I am totally against the latter.

Colyn RK21
Prowler
Administrator
Connected

« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2009, 12:41:56 AM »

It is almost exactly one year since I placed the first koi in my ponds. I placed 94 fish in the two ponds initially and then bought 4 more in the weeks following that initial stocking. I added 6 grass carps, also fingerlings in October.

In the veggie pond I placed 34 goldfish, 8 vlei kurpers and my son "dropped" 4 Oscars and two funny barbel like things in the veggie pond as well.

I placed 8 Platies and 8 Mollies in the final filtration trough. All of these fish were placed in the system in the first 4 weeks and then I placed a strong prohibition on any new fish into that system.

The veggie pond and filtration inhabitants was done for specific reasons, each of those species had a task. The goldfish are extremely effective in cleaning up algae growth. The Platies and Mollies were placed into the system to control the mosquitoes and the tilapia was earmarked to help with algae and other water insects.

Many people, including my own family was of the opinion that I have lost my mind and were unrealistic to think that I will be able to get a self sustaining eco system going.

I battled with algae and mosquitoes and "muggies". But in the meantime the mollies and platies started breeding and by late November the presence of the "muggies" and mosquitoes in the final filter chambers and sump was almost non existent. It was also around this time that I noticed the first small kurpers appearing. The gold fish was also spawning but I noticed very few actually making it to "fish" in that veggie pond. I think between the other goldfish, the kurpers and the oscars the fry did not stand much of a chance.

My plants were struggling because the bio mass in the ponds was too low to sustain them and I was forced to add fertilizer. I used seaweed extract and twice a week we poured around 100ml of a double diluted mixture into every pot. This helped the plants but also fed the damn algae.

In July I bought two earthworm farms from a guy in the Cape and by late October the worms were beginning to produce around  3 litres of "tea" per week. Diluting this 10:1 meant that every week I had 30 liters of organic fertilizer of the highest quality. I started feeding this to the plants both in the pots as well as spraying the leaves. The spray has one huge advantage in that it basically wipes out all sorts of critters that wanted to eat the plants. The most important thing is that this worm tea is completely safe for the fish.

During November and December I lost two koi to what is believed to be dropsy. 2 of the grass carps in the veggie pond also disappeared and only 3 oscars made it to 3 inches.

Now remember all my koi was placed in the ponds as fish of around 70mm long. These fish looked almost lost in the big ponds but I calculated how many big koi could be sustained comfortably in each pond and then stocked those numbers. My idea was that the fish must grow into the ponds.

By late December I began to see the plants were needing less feeding and in January I stopped feeding them all together. The koi was now around 100 to 120mm and the increase in bio mass was obviously beginning to show it's effect in the nutrients that became available to the plants.

By this time my water was crystal clear and this is when I began to notice goldfish in the koi ponds Smiley The only way they could get there was through the pumps. Initially I netted a few of them and placed them back in the veggie pond. I also noticed mollies in the veggie pond and the only way they could get there was through the pumps down the whole koi pond system and finally into the veggie pond. Quite amazing to me. They did not hang around in the koi ponds and followed the streams back to the veggie pond.

In April I noticed that there was a really big population of kurpers in the veggie pond and a few in each koi pond. I am sure I am going to see a huge population explosion of kurpers in the Spring. The original 6 is now the size of my hand. I will harvest the kurpers for my own consumption but I am afraid that I may be forced to introduce a fairly aggressive predator into the system to contain the numbers. I am not too happy with the other species in the koi ponds and I am planning to net them all out in Spring and place a fairly big Blue Kurper in each pond to sweep the fry up that pass through the pumps. I initially considered a bass but the problem with bass is that they grow fairly big and a bass will grab anything that fit in it's mouth and that will certainly also stops me from ever again place small koi in my ponds. If anyone has any advice on a good predator I would like to hear it.

I am sure that all of you can imagine the huge frog invasion I had to live through during Spring and I have made peace with that. Frogs are vital in nature and they are under threat. They are also an indicator specie and for that I just tried to scoop out the bulk of the eggs in the mornings while still allowing a fair number to remain in the veggie pond. I have seen how the tadpoles devour algae in my filter chambers and along the edges of the ponds so they are obviously part of the system and I need to accommodate them.

In May I cut feeding the fish back to around 10% of what they got previously. I am feeding 3 times a week now. The result of this is that the koi is keeping the ponds very clean and when the algae started appearing in early June it was only in the two stream beds. 

A friend of mine is a Marine biologist and I asked him about my drastic feeding reduction and he told me that it good to starve the fish during winter. According to him it allows the fish to work off their fat layers and trim them out for the Spring. He reckons that if you do not trim them out in winter you get a situation where the seasonal fat layers start building up in the fish and this is apparently the reason for so many fatalities in female koi when they are around 3 years old. I don't know how much is true but it does make sense and the truth is that the species in my ponds are not feeding aggressively in winter time when in the wild.

In mid June we had a severe cold spell and that killed the 3 oscars and fair number of the mollies and platies. It was expected but deep down I hoped they would survive. I really grew fond of those three oscars Sad ... they had some real attitude.

Now the current status is that since December I did not add any chemicals to my ponds and I also did not test the water this year. The plants looks good, the fish is well with no visible ailments and I feel things are fine. I will add some salt this coming week because it will curtail the string algae in the streams and I do have a few fish that flashes from time to time. I will not add too much salt because the plants really suffer if you push the salt too high.

Interesting is that all the hyacinths died off in my ponds.

As I sit here tonight I am of the opinion that I have achieved my goal of establishing a koi garden and that my ponds have matured into a well balanced and healthy eco system. My koi are between 170 and 300mm now. The bulk is in the range of 250mm with a few smaller ones and a few bigger ones. I am happy with their growth. If I fed them more aggressively I am sure they could have been bigger but I do tend to be quite sceptic of overfeeding any animal.

Here are two pictures.

I will post another contribution on more details of the ponds as well as the spinoffs around the ponds. I planted strawberries, mixed birdseed and sweet potatoes. The latter was done to assist in getting the soil ready for next season as well as priding rapid ground cover.

Thanks again to all that contributed here and I am happy to say that I think that I have achieved basically all of my initial goals.

Cassie
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2009, 01:34:12 PM »

Sjoe! Die damme lyk nou mooi Colyn!  Wink

Colyn RK21
Prowler
Administrator
Connected

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2009, 10:31:30 PM »

Thanks Cassie.

Gregoryinfug
Connected

« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2023, 09:28:16 AM »

Econ109.2BettBettmusiSamaNoraRossGabrFranMarvFiskSnooRondhannSpeeChemGranPlusDanzXVIIMySQShef
HarrXVIIAldoItalDiapHeadRecoFaraMargMSETPoulMarlThomGezaPhilErneByreMarrJameGlorHenrXVIIPant
SupeAdriLisaYvesJohnSantBriaCollbrowNokiMeinFrenFranMariGeorSympFritXIIICartMiguRobeLeonDefi
XboxPoweJeanNeedRikuWindLastWindIyenRighBretwwwnNeonSoftArtsweitAlanSlayArtsLessRumiFreeName
ANFWBarbFuxiZoneSwarDinoXVIIHeinFranIsaoPoliErlePierGarmViveWindImmoSergVitaVitaBubcJeweWild
HymnSuprDHChHarmStudopenVestStopSylvPlusGoreFiesDelpPolaOlmeFlasDuraRubiPionMataPaixAPLSimag
ValiFantCreacontBandDylaHappPerpPoweStanJohaBorkChouBrigCesaRobeANDRElenHenrDougMatcHeleBaba
VisiRosaXVIIXVIIXVIIXXXIEmilWillEltoSinfYevgASETRideLiviOlivVasiYearClarEsteXIIIRobeJuniWind
DireOscaStepDaviPuddCrawWorlDisnMikeMarkMattBoomBirtPresMarkDaviArleThomRenoGottGeraHarmHarm
HarmGottLindBoleNachColuJuliPureMagiJohnKareAnnePomituchkasSoliAstr
Gregoryinfug
Connected

« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2023, 10:47:39 AM »

Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??
Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??
Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??tuchkasHuh??Huh??
Gregoryinfug
Connected

« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2023, 09:46:52 AM »

Huh??184PERFPERFGeorHuh??ComeXIIIRobeHuh??RetuPierHuh??AtlaHuh??1018Huh??RossHuh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Extr
Huh??BertHuh??MastMatiAloeReacChucHuh??CarrHuh??vousHuh??FailGezaHuh??CleaMarrMarkHuh??prodHuh??Mati
NiveHuh??wwwbHuh??MarkJennEnigELEGcottHuh??Huh??CollTryiHuh??Huh??DyinRomaHuh??AnatHarlHuh??MaurSupe
NaviOmsaHuh??Huh??EltoMichPulsHuh??HomoZdenDaviHuh??XboxArtsHuh??(Huh?Huh??Huh??ArtsJameHuh?-SEGAHuh??
LapiHuh??Huh??ZoneHuh??Huh??TheuHuh??Huh??AlicflasHuh??GileUnfoInteWindSonyHuh??Huh??LibeInviHuh??Huh??
MassHuh??Huh??EspaStupBasiElecCandMannMagiLiveOlmeHuh??Huh??WoodHuh??Olme0695Huh??BlueHuh??Huh??Voca
aliaHuh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??MicrGreawwwnHuh??LEGORedmSileDiavA126Huh??Huh??Huh??IntrHuh??Huh??Huh??Huh??
Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??neueXVIIHuh??Huh??firsHuh??VladHuh??(197Huh??Huh??(Huh?Huh??CindHuh??RichHuh??
Huh??JacoHuh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??MegaHuh??PresHuh??ErinHuh??ISBNAutoHuh??SilvEspaEspa
EspaHuh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??PrelJennHuh??Huh??Huh??Huh??Huh??tuchkasHuh??Huh??
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic